Thursday 23 January 2014

KZINE issue 8 out now

KZINE issue 8, featuring my science fiction horror short story HEAT, is available now on amazon. Click here for further details.

It’s terrific to have been selected for publication for a second time in such a great genre magazine, catering for those who enjoy a wide range of diverse genre fiction like myself.

HEAT tells the story of a teenage girl who babysits an anti-social boy genius with an unhealthy obsession - pro wrestling.  I hope that the tale really hammers home the expression ‘a little knowledge is a dangerous thing’.

This story has a bit of everything I love in it. It took time and effort to get it right, and I’m extremely happy with the end product. I'm thrilled it's found a platform where it will be read, and hopefully enjoyed. And if you enjoy it, a review on Amazon saying so would be hugely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment